The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra is a dynamic ensemble of some of the world’s finest musicians. The CSO is the umbrella organization for the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra; together, the Orchestra presents more than 100+ concerts and events annually. A thriving organization with a growing support base of audiences and contributors, the CSO is the cornerstone of the Cincinnati arts community and an anchor cultural institution in the city. Music Hall, the CSO’s performance home, is on the National Historic Register, and is located in the historic and vibrant Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, increasingly known for its burgeoning artisan and “maker culture,” which the CSO proudly celebrates.
The fifth oldest symphony in the United States, the CSO has achieved international critical acclaim and an operating budget that consistently places it among America’s top 10 orchestras. The CSO serves as an ambassador for Greater Cincinnati to the world through national and international tours and an extensive Grammy-winning recording catalog, with over 10 million recordings sold worldwide. At home, the CSO was rated #1 in customer satisfaction and value among all Greater Cincinnati arts and entertainment venues, according to a 2010 independent study conducted by Northern Kentucky University.
The Data Entry Clerk will report to the Director of Data Systems and support the Data Team in implementing the overall strategic programs for the Cincinnati Symphony and Pops Orchestras, and related education and outreach programs. This includes performing a variety of administrative duties.
* Maintains data entry requirements by following data standards and procedures.
* Verifies patron data by reviewing, correcting, or reentering data; merging files to eliminate duplication of data.
* Assist with daily gift entry; entering gifts, reviewing work and sending reports to appropriate departments.
* Maintains patron confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
* Be detail-oriented
* Word processing, database, and spreadsheet software applications
* Word and Excel experience
* Proper English usage, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary
* Must be able to follow both written and oral instructions
The CSO celebrates diversity! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran Employer.
Please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to:
Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
1241 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Or via email at: email@example.com
Please put “Data Entry Clerk” in the subject line.
No third party applications will be accepted.